A small historical reference
Baranovichi - the center of Baranovichi district, Brest region, located in the southwest of Belarus, near the middle of the E30 highway (M1) between Minsk and Brest. Date of foundation - 1871, the first written mention - 1627. Previously, the city - Rozvadovo, New Baranovichi Baranovichi-Rozvadovo. It ranked eighth in the country in terms of population.
Sights - The Church of Our Lady of Fatima, Holy Cross (wood, 1924), St. Zygmunt, Trinity. Royal Manors (1870) and Rozwadowski "Rozvadovo". Church of St. Alexander Nevsky and the holy Myrrh-bearing Women. Fire Station, St. Basil's Cathedral.